Inspire You! A Pre-Conference Experience
Our topic is A journey of discovery: overcoming self-limiting beliefs; finding your value; and rediscovering your why.
Led by Michelle Vondrell and Jenny Warner, this experience is designed to provide women with a time for intentional coming together away from the responsibilities of office, home, job and families. Spend this time in a way that is meaningful to you – bring a friend, bring a group of friends or come and make new friends.
Requires additional registration, cost is $80/person.
At different points in our career or personal lives, we’ll bump into the perverbial wall where our heart, talents and passions don’t align with our present situation. Are you there now, or have you been – with your job, your family life, friends, even where you are spending your time. Don’t allow others to set your path – attend this session for some pointers on how to identify:
- What Doesn’t Feel Right
- Where You Might be Questioning Yourself
- What Are your Gifts
- How to Set an Action Plan to Move Forward
1. We all have self limiting beliefs that can get in the way if we allow them. We will identify some of these and crush them.
2. A clear vision will lead the way.
3. We are allowed to be successful!