No Grit, No Problem: How To Persevere When You’re NOT Type “A”
For high achievers, grit seems to be part of their DNA. So what if you are laid back, go with the flow, or even a free spirit? What if the stress of high performance gives you hives?
Reformed slacker turned successful author and business owner, Christy Shell, will share lessons she learned to accept and maximize her natural style in order to uniquely define perseverance and grit for herself. Christy will guide you to consider your natural style as a means to discover your motivation, pace, structure and optimism with more ease and less stress.
In this session you will learn:
- Understand your natural style based on a Myers-Briggs Type Indicator for your unique pace, structure, and follow through.
- What to do about the natural stress that comes from working outside your natural style.
- How to limit comparison as a measure of your success.
- How to define your success or goals with play and exploration of purpose; your “WHY.”
- To customize what grit looks like for you.
- Habits and systems to help a free spirit and go-with-the-flow person.