Thinking Big, One Small Step at a Time
Sometimes we believe it’s impossible – to reach that goal, that dream we have tucked inside ourselves. When we begin to Think Bigger, we hesitate by conjuring up obstacles, problems and all things that could go wrong in trying to capture our dream.
It all begins with a single step. That first one however, can be what separates us from the most successful people. Taking the first step provide just the momentum we need to leads us and empowerment us that will eventually propel us to reach our goals and objectives.
In this session, participants will learn how to:
- Seize the moment – recognize when the moment has presented itself to start pursuing the big idea.
- Find the right support people – take the step of identifying who will really help you, and who won’t.
- Master time -Think long term, but take it one year at a time.
- Baby steps – know that each day of hard work adds up. Make the effort, each and every day.
- Final step – know WHY you’re doing it. Spell it out. Write it. Repeat it regularly.